Z-Metal Derksen Cottage Shed
Z-Metal buildings are our most durable and well constructed metal buildings available.
The Cottage Shed with the traditional salt box roof is available in 8′, 10′ and 12′-widths (14′ & 16′ available in some areas, based on hauling restrictions). The 8′-wide features a single metal door and one 2×3 window. The larger models include a double metal door. The windows in the larger widths vary by the length of the side.
- (Not available in all states. See your dealer for details)
- Metal Buildings come with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY on metal siding.
- On the metal product line, all metal used is 29 gauge commercial metal.
- Floor decking is 5/8 inch pressure treated.
- Skids and floor joists on all buildings are pressure treated.
- Exposed nails are ring shank & galvanized for maximum strength, which means no rust spots.
- All buildings come with locks and keys.
- Wall studs on metal buildings are 2 foot on center.
- Not all products, materials and sizes are available in all areas. See your dealer for details.
- Z-Metal are our most well constructed and durable metal buildings available
|Z-Metal Cottage Shed||
10×10 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 10×12 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 10×14 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 10×16 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 10×20 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×12 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×14 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×16 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×20 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×24 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×30 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 12×32 Z-Metal Cottage Shed, 8×12 Z-Metal Cottage Shed
The Cabin is stylish and practical. It is available in 10′ and 12′ widths (14′ and 16′ widths available in some areas) with a gable style roof. Features for all models include a 36″ 9-lite door, 3-2’x3′ windows, and a 4′ front porch. The standard extra high walls make it an ideal solution for a small office, or playhouse. For more upper storage space and cabin style consider the Lofted Barn Cabin.
The Cottage Shed with the traditional salt box roof is available in 8′, 10′ and 12′-widths (14′ & 16′ available in some areas, based on hauling restrictions). The 8′-wide features a single wood door and one 2×3 window. The larger models include a double wood door. The windows in the larger widths vary by the length of the side.