Derksen Painted Side Utility
The Side Utility model features the industry standard gable roof and side entry. It is available in 8′, 10′ and 12′ widths (14′ & 16′ widths available in some areas, based on hauling restrictions). It comes standard with extra high 7′-8″ walls. The 8′-wide models features a single wood door, the larger models include a double wood door. Windows are not included.
- (Features, specifications and options may vary by state. See your dealer for details)
- Siding is LP SmartSide® siding.
- Floor decking is treated floor.
- Skids and floor joists on all buildings are pressure treated.
- Nails are caulked and sanded on siding before paint is applied.
- Exposed nails are ring shank & galvanized for maximum strength, which means no rust spots.
- All buildings come with locks and keys.
- 30 year architectural shingles – All of our pressure treated buildings come complete with quality, residential grade 30 year shingles.
- Wall studs are 24 inch on center, doubled under siding seams to help seal building, same strength as 16 inch on center (as in home construction).
- Floor joists are 2×6′s in 10′ and 12′ withes, 16 inch on center and set into notched skids to prevent twisting. (Floor joists never span more than about 5 ft without being supported by a 4×6 skid.) Floor Joists are 12 inch on center on all Garages.
- Not all products, materials and sizes are available in all areas. See your dealer for details.
10×10 Utility, 10×12 Utility, 10×14 Utility, 10×16 Utility, 10×20 Utility, 12×12 Utility, 12×14 Utility, 12×16 Utility, 12×20 Utility, 12×24 Utility, 12×30 Utility, 12×32 Utility, 14×30 Utility, 14×32 Utility, 16×30 Utility, 16×32 Utility, 8×12 Utility