While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior data and reports , or correspond with us via our website. Keeping confidential information secure is a top priority for all of us at Simpco Portable Buildings. Here, then, is our Privacy Promise to you:
2. We will limit the collection and use of visitor information to the minimum we require in delivering superior information to you. We will track your usage only so that we can better understand how to enhance our site for your benefit.
3. We will permit only authorized Simpco Portable Buildings employees, who are trained in the proper handling of sensitive data, to have access to personal information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.4. We will not reveal your information to any external organization unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by you or are required by law. However, we may share aggregated non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information to other third parties for marketing or research purposes. This data will be presented in a way that makes it absolutely impossible to extract your personal information without your consent.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of your information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to obtain any personal information unless you have specifically expressed an interest in their products or services, and have given your consent.
6. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
7. If you visit other sites via a link from our Site, and subsequently provide information to the other site, it is the other site, and not Simpco Portable Buildings, that collects the information. The privacy policies of other sites may differ from those of Simpco Portable Buildings; therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party Web sites.
8. We will attempt to keep your personal information complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell you how and where to access conveniently your information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors, which we will promptly correct.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills this Privacy Promise to you.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Simpco Portable Buildings may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order or inquiry. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.